Hi, we’re Melt!
Nice to meet you.
The jewellery you wear every day is the unsung hero of your look. The workhorses. But often, overlooked. So, we rebuilt your daily essentials to elevate your everyday. This is contemporary jewellery designed to last.
Every piece incorporates superior levels of craftsmanship, bringing tradition-rich methods and materials into the most modern forms.
Each piece is crafted to stand out while still being an extension of your personality, rather than simply sitting on top of you – jewellery that you cherish, but is so much a part of you that you sometimes forget you have it on.
We’ve been recognized by top luxury and fashion publications including Vogue, Grazia, Harper’s Bazaar and Condé Nast Traveller. In 2019, we won Grazia’s Young Fashion Award for Best Jewellery.
Basics that are anything but basic.
At Melt, we believe in treating everyone with respect and dignity — that includes our team, our customers, our community, the artisans we work with, our material suppliers and the earth itself. The jewellery industry has a poor track record of being accountable for the environmental impact it has and how its workers are treated; we are working to change that standard.
To achieve this, we:
- Have an in-house manufacturing unit in New Delhi, India
- Only work with people we trust
- Follow up on the claims made by our suppliers
- Consider the impact of every decision
- Are 100% honest about what we know and don’t know
- Use recycled packaging and urge our patrons to reuse their packaging.
- Don’t work with pearls
- Our stones and minerals are as natural as possible, with a reduced environmental impact
About our packaging:
- Our recycled fabric jewellery pouches are made using leftover over fabric by the lovely ladies of National Organisation For Social Empowerment
- We use paper boxes for shipping the same
- Our courier partners require a plastic courier bag for shipping, we are actively working on sourcing an alternate bio-degradable and compostable bag to reduce our as well as our customer’s plastic waste
- We urge you to reuse the packaging and continue fighting the good fight and recycle.